PMR Retail Insight: Poland
Price from: 1800€
This products includes statistics data and news.
PMR Retail Insight: Poland subscribers can benefit from an access to comprehensive market data and statistics, including key indicators and forecast based on exclusive PMR data and the latest news from the market, combined with unique insights and analysis from PMR experts in the form of articles, commentaries, graphs and tables on the most currently important issues in the marketplace. It also regularly provides most important news as well as expert commentaries on each segment of the Polish retail market.
Market segments and topics regularly described in the news section include:
- Clothing and footwear
- DIY, furniture and furnishings
- Consumer electronics
- Household chemicals
- Children’s goods market
- Sporting goods market
- Private labels
- Distribution channels
This insight is delivered in the form of access to an interactive online platform, and offers weekly e-mail updates with the possibility to create regularly pdf files with the latest content
What is the content of PMR’s Retail Insight: Poland?
- Expert commentaries and interviews given by industry leaders, association representatives, economists and PMR’s analysts
- In-depth analysis of the current situation, future growth prospects combined with explanations by PMR experts
- Examination of current tendencies and future trends that influence the market, (including consumer behaviour) and macroeconomic factors
- Trend analysis, forecasts and indicators based on exclusive PMR data
- Market data, statistics and indicators presented in tables, dashboards and graphs, if possible including historic, current and forecasted values. Data includes the general retail sales value, retail sales value by branch specialisation, inflation rate, average employment in the retail market, average retail market salaries or consumer confidence index
- Commentaries and viewpoints from external and internal specialists
- Detailed articles and market updates covering:
- the size and structure of the Polish retail industry
- popular market trends
- developments in new store formats and distribution channels
- expected changes in the particular segments of the Polish retail market.
- News briefs include a variety of developments on topics such as legal issues affecting retail market performance, changes in retail space occupancy as well as new investments.
- Analyses of Merger and Acquisitions deals, as well as new entries and exits on Poland’s retail market
- Current coverage of top retailers and their activities:
- market entry
- financial results
- strategic movements
- mergers and acquisitions
- chain developments and expansion
Articles dedicated to market leaders’ financial situation; analyses are accompanied by information on companies’ development plans and strategies.
Regular evaluation of the retail market’s climate, consumer moods and private consumption
Listings of new stores opening and stores closures, together with expert commentary on significant changes that occurred in the market.
Updated Footfall Index, presenting weekly and annual comparisons of data gathered from actual shoppers at stores across Poland
The latest updates on top food and non-food producers: tracking their movements as they invest in new factories, enter new markets and form joint ventures, as well as monitoring of their financial conditions, business growth and development plans.
Who benefits from the PMR’s Retail Insight Poland?
- Management, sales and marketing executives use it while developing business strategies, planning to enter new markets or performing research on the competition.
- Specialists working in retail businesses use it to grow the effectiveness of their daily operations and adjust their activities to the retail sector’s rapidly changing situation, including overall market condition, consumers’ preferences and behaviour, competitors’ strategies and new business opportunities.
- Companies providing services for retail businesses, suppliers or manufacturers of different categories of consumer goods use it to find and successfully target new clients.
- Financial institutions, banks and investors use it for information that can be utilized in locating the best investment opportunities in Poland.
Why to buy PMR Insight?
- To develop business strategies
- To plan entering new markets
- To perform research on the competitors and their strategies
- To grow the effectiveness of daily operations
- To adjust business activities to rapidly changing situation on the retail market
- To follow consumers’ preferences and behaviour
- To find and successfully target new clients
- To locate the best investment opportunities on the country’s market