- Polish version also available »
- Date of issue: September 2016
- Delivery: PDF
Software market in Poland 2016
Market analysis and development forecasts for 2016-2021
Price from: 1500€
The report provides historical data and forecasts on the software sales in Poland that is divided into different types of solutions, systems and applications, as well as broken down by delivery model (cloud vs. traditional model), and taking into account the shares of the leading suppliers in individual market segments.
What is the content of PMR’s report on IT software market in Poland?
- Value and structure of the Polish IT software sector from 2005 to 2015
- Development forecasts for the IT software market during the period from 2016 to 2021
- Segment analysis, including ERP, CRM, BI, office software, antivirus software, and games market
- Software most commonly used within small and medium-sized enterprises in Poland
- Leading IT software companies – a list of the largest companies in Poland in terms of revenue
- Market shares of key players in Poland
- Trends shaping the situation in the IT software industry, including development of cloud solutions (SaaS).
Who benefits from the analysis?
- Managers and specialists of marketing, sales, strategy and business developments
- Companies that sell ready-made software
- Companies that create custom software solutions
- Providers of cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Potential investors in the Polish IT software market
- Financial, government and industry organisations promoting the Polish IT sector
- IT sector analysts, researchers and consultants.
Why to buy the report?
- Design development strategy and marketing / sales plans based on verified market data
- Plan expenses and budgets on the basis of forecasts for IT industry for years 2016-2021
- Create portfolio of IT products / services with knowledge about further market potential and competition activity
- Prepare reports for the board or shareholders based on ready-made analyses, expert explanations and industry indicators
- Make investment decisions regarding the IT market in Poland, including establishing a new business, entering a new market, conducting mergers and acquisitions.
Click here to read our clients’ testimonials X
„We use PMR's services due to their analysts' extensive experience in market analysis, their high quality and level of engagement in the market research carried out for us. We consider PMR a competent and professional company and recommend them as a reliable partner in the area of economic information and market analysis.” Senior Trade and Investment Adviser, British Embassy in Warsaw
„PMR's analysts understand our needs well and the standard of their service has always fully met our expectations. We are looking forward to cooperating with PMR in the future as well.” Senior Trade and Investment Adviser, British Embassy in Warsaw
„As a London-based company, with operations abroad, we looked for the best-in-class Market Intelligence supplier. PMR brought us quality reports that improved our CEE market knowledge and understanding.” Development Manager, GVA Grimley
„PMR reports are a serious contribution to the market overview picture, focusing our attention on key events in the industry as well as highlighting both general and specific market indicators. Together, these components are the base for our future forecasts of construction market development and help us to plan our sales.” Market Analyst, Alpha Cement
„PMR provides a good service and is always open to discussion. All reports are well structured & are always on time.” Member of the Managment Board, SCA Hygiene Products
„It's a great pleasure to cooperate with PMR because of its analysts' wealth of experience in understanding the local market. We consider PMR a competent and professional company which helps us conduct our business. I would also like to state that PMR's team is always ready to respond to emerging customer needs. We can recommend it as a reliable partner.” Business Analyst, Hilti Distribution, Russia
- Executive summary
- Value and growth rate of the software market
ERP software market
- ERP market in the SME segment
- BI software market
- CRM software market
- Development forecasts for the software market in 2016-2021
- Supplement: computer games market