Retail in Poland 2015
Market analysis and development forecasts for 2015-2020
Price from: 1800€
Whether your business is new to the Polish retail market or long established, this publication provides the data, analysis and forecasts required for solid decision making and strategic planning. It includes data representing market value, retail price fluctuations of various types of goods, macroeconomic and demographic conditions and the competitive environment in each segment of the market.
Also included: A look ahead at retail market development for the period 2015-2020.
This comprehensive report delivers…
- Updates on recent mergers and acquisitions in the Polish retail sector
- Profiles of the most influential retailers operating on the market
- Data that quantifies value and structure of the Polish retail market and its leading segments: clothing and footwear, grocery, DIY and cosmetics and toiletries
- Poland’s macroeconomic status and demographic situation and its implications for retail market growth
- Analysis of possible obstacles to sales success in this market, along with descriptions of the opportunities available.
Find answers to your Polish retail questions here…
- What is the current value of the retail sector in Poland and each of its major segments clothing and footwear, grocery, DIY and cosmetics and toiletries?
- Which segments of the Polish retail market contain the most valuable growth opportunities?
- How have recent macroeconomic conditions and events impacted the retail market in Poland?
- What types of strategies do Poland’s retailers currently rely upon?
- Which internationally based retailers currently maintain a presence on the Polish market?
This report is vital to the operations of…
- Retailers participating in all segments of the Polish market
- Retailers deciding whether to enter this market
- Financial services providers
- Investment analysts
- Commerce and trade groups focused on retail issues
- Retailer display and promotional supply businesses.
Clients reach for this publication when…
- Searching for market intelligence on obstacles and advantages inherent on this market
- Conducting assessments of retail saturation across Poland
- Planning and launching a new retail enterprise on the Polish market
- Conducting a study of the competitive dynamics at work in this market.