- Polish version also available »
- Date of issue: November 2014
- Pages: 130
- Delivery: PDF
Piping systems market in Poland 2014
Development forecasts for 2014-2019
Price from: 1600€
The report presents a comprehensive overview of the piping systems market as a whole as well as a comparative study of the 52 leading suppliers of piping systems on the Polish market. The report examines a number of themes, including surveyed companies’ revenues from piping systems, staff numbers, distribution structure, and companies’ involvement in foreign trade in piping systems. The report focuses on three main types of piping products: those made of steel, plastic or concrete. In addition, the report presents the profiles of 52 major companies operating in the segment of piping systems.
This report is the first in a series of new reports in which PMR provides in-depth analysis of the market by collecting data directly from market players. The core of the report comprises the profiles and comparative analyses of the 52 major companies operating on the piping systems market in Poland.
Key points addressed in the report
- Comparative analysis of the 52 leading players on the piping systems market
- Total revenues vs. revenues from piping systems for the 52 companies
- The market structure by type of pipe (steel, plastic, concrete, other)
- An analysis of the 52 companies in terms of foreign trade in piping systems
- Market structure by distribution channel
- The structure of demand for piping systems by construction segment
- Market forecasts until 2019
- Profiles of 52 companies from the sector of piping systems, including the companies’ financial statements for recent years
Get answers to the most pressing questions...
- What is the current value of the market?
- What is the detailed structure of the market by pipe type (steel, plastic, concrete, other)?
- What are market prospects for the next five years?
- Which company has the largest market share?
- Which companies are the biggest importers of piping systems to Poland?
- Which companies are the biggest exporters of piping systems from Poland?
- What is the structure of distribution channels for piping systems in Poland?
- Which distribution channel sells the most pipes and what type of material are the pipes made of?
- Which construction segment represents the largest consumption of piping systems?
Unique features of the report...
- Data for market value, market growth rate, and five-year market outlook
- Data on individual players operating on piping systems market, obtained directly from the companies or estimated by PMR researchers in cooperation with the companies
- The profiles of 52 leading companies, including revenue and distribution structure details
- A comparative analysis of 52 companies operating on the piping systems market
- Estimated market shares of the key market players in the market taken both as a whole and in the individual market segments (pipes made of steel, plastic or concrete)
- A list of manufacturing plants operated by the surveyed companies.
Companies analysed in this report...
Alchemia SA, Bazalt SA, Brugg Sp. z o.o., Consolis Polska Sp. z o.o., Drozapol Profil SA, Dyka Sp. z o.o., Elplast+ Sp. z o.o., Fabet Sp. z o.o., Ferrum SA, Funke, Polska Sp. z o.o., Fusion polska Sp. z o.o., Gamrat SA, Georg Fischer Sp. z o.o., Haba Beton Sp. z o.o., Heatpex Sp. z o.o., Hobas System Polska Sp. z o.o., Instalplast Łask Sp. z o.o., Izostal SA, Kaczmarek Malewo S.J., Kan Sp. z o.o., Kisan Sp. z o.o., Koneckie Zakłady Odlewnicze SA, Logstor Polska Sp. z o.o., Magnaplast Sp. z o.o., Nicoll Polska Sp. z o.o., Pipelife Polska SA, Plastimex Sp. z o.o., Prefabet Białe Błota SA, Prefabet Kluczbork SA, Profil Sp. z o.o., Radpol SA, Rettig Heating Sp. z o.o., Roth Polska Sp. z o.o., Ruukki Polska Sp. z o.o., Sanha Polska Sp. z o.o., Saint-Gobain Construction Products Polska Sp. z o.o., Severstallat Silesia Sp. z o.o., Sigma - Li SJ, Solbet Kolbuszowa SA, Spyra Promo Poland Sp. z o.o., Tasta Armatura Sp. z o.o., Tece Sp. z o.o., Thermaflex Sp. z o.o., TT Plast S.J., Uponor Infra Sp. z o.o., Uponor Sp. z o.o., Viacon Sp. z o.o, Viega Sp. z o.o., Walcownia Metali Dziedzice SA, Wavin Metalplast-Buk Sp. z o.o., Zinplast Sp. z o.o., Zp-U Międzyrzecz Polskie Rury Preizolowane Sp. z o.o.
Did you know...
- There are plans to build 800 km of gas pipelines in 2014-2018 and a further 1,200 km will be added afterwards by 2023
- The value of piping systems sold in Poland in 2014 will rise by about 3% to more than PLN 4.5bn
- The most popular strategy in the piping systems industry is to use one, or possibly two, distribution channels
- Most of the main shareholders in manufacturers of piping for the construction industry come from Poland (42%)
- Central and Eastern European countries are the most popular export location for exporters of piping systems in Poland
- Direct selling is the primary distribution channel for piping systems.
The report will be useful to...
- Monitor the general market situation
- Identify leading manufacturers of the individual types of piping systems (steel, plastic, concrete)
- Identify leading companies in foreign trade sector of piping systems Prepare five-year forecasts for market
- Examine the operations of a company in the context of its competitors
- Enter the piping market in Poland
- Identify potential targets for acquisition or cooperation
- Determine trends and assess factors that affect the market
The report is a recommended source for...
- Manufacturers and distributors of piping systems
- Manufacturers of building materials related to the market of piping systems
- Research and consulting companies
- Banks, brokerage houses and investors interested in this market segment
- Trade, PR and industry organisations
Extract from this report
- The value of the piping systems market declined by 1.5% to PLN 4.41bn from 2012 to 2013. Only manufacturers of plastic piping systems reported a modest increase as their market share grew to over 51%.
- Demand for piping systems is generated by diverse segments of the construction industry. Heating and cooling systems represent the largest shares of the piping systems market (26.8%), ahead of the gas and oil transmission industry (20%). Domestic waste disposal systems and drinking water supply systems also have a market share of a dozen or so per cent.
- Plastic piping systems represent the largest proportion of foreign trade revenue in terms of both imports and exports. The European Union is the key area of foreign cooperation (accounting for 88.8% of imports and 74.8% of exports).
Market commentary by expert
The piping systems market is quite diversified, in part because of the diverse array of uses for these products and, consequently, the varied material properties of the products. Steel, plastic and concrete are the three main types of piping systems covered by the report. The 52 companies discussed in the report account for nearly 70% of the market’s value, which is estimated at just under PLN 5bn.
Bartłomiej Sosna, Head Construction Market Analyst