OTC market in Russia 2015
Development forecasts for 2015-2020
Price from: 950€
Review the latest activity and predictions on the market for over the counter drugs and dietary supplements in Russia within the pages of this timely publication. It describes the market in terms of value and structure, preferences of Russian consumers, epidemiology and unique regulatory environment.
Readers can also take advantage of solid market development forecasts for the remainder of the decade.
Essential market information includes…
- Value and structure of the OTC market in Russia
- Regulatory updates that include new additions and changes to rules with regard to sales, advertising and manufacturing OTC medicines and dietary supplements in Russia
- Profiles of the top companies manufacturing OTC product for the Russian market
- Advertising programmes utilised by the top OTC producers in Russia
- Market share of Russia’s pharmaceutical sector held by OTC product sales
- Consumer use and preferences for specific OTC products
- Informative epidemiological data on this market.
Users will benefit from this report’s…
- Uniform format, which provides easy data comparison with other PMT regional OTC market documents
- Solid data, which describes the market in detail in terms of value, recent growth and overall evolution
- Forecasts that depict the future of Russia’s OTC market for the period 2015-2020.
- Unique blend of the most relevant data, market news, expert analysis, corporate profiles and forecasts – provided in one easy to access publication.
Receive answers to your key market questions…
- What is the current saturation of the OTC market for medications and dietary supplements in Russia?
- How are OTC manufacturers planning to achieve future growth?
- What types of regulations affect the market for OTC products in Russia most?
- What is the current value of the Russian OTC market?
Who needs this report most?
- Wholesale distributors of OTC medicines and supplements
- Managers at companies that produce and sell OTC products in Russia
- Retail and non-pharmacy OTC businesses
- Business analysts, research professionals and consultants
- Government agencies and educational institutions.
It is an important reference tool when…
- Researching the competition
- Launching a new OTC products enterprise in Russia
- Increasing sales by strategic planning
- Locating new opportunities on the OTC market in Russia.