OTC market in Hungary 2016
Market analysis and development forecasts for 2016-2021
Price from: 1045€
This analysis supplies the market data needed to view current Hungarian OTC market performance, value and forecasts in an accurate context, together with expert explanations of complex issues. It also covers a broad range of topics that includes product sales, regulation of OTC sales and advertising, analysis of trends, and the latest updates on consumer preferences with regard to medicines and dietary supplements available for purchase without a prescription.
The report also supplies forecasts for OTC market development in Hungary from 2016 to 2021.
What is the content of PMR’s report on the OTC market in Hungary?
- Market review that includes significant events, the latest updates on legal regulations with regard to OTC products manufacturing, distribution and advertising in Hungary
- Detailed growth prospects for the whole OTC market and its segments (therapeutic categories) in Hungary in 2016-2021
- In-depth analysis of the market impact of current trends, consumer behaviour and proposed changes to regulations on sales of OTC medicines and dietary supplements
- Distribution channels analysis containing the pharmacy, non-pharmacy and internet sales
- Hungary’s leading manufacturers of OTC products, their advertising expenses and activities
- Analysis of the bestselling products and product categories
- Consumer behaviour, preferences and attitudes toward the OTC medicines, dietary supplements and other OTC products
- Review of prices of OTC products on the Hungarian market and switches from Rx to OTC and from OTC to Rx
- Large collection of indicators that cover value, growth dynamics, share of OTC sales in Hungary to that of the country’s entire pharmaceutical sector, degree of saturation on this market, and explain structure of the over-the-counter market.
Who benefits from the analysis?
The report is an essential aid to the operations of sales and marketing, strategy and business development staff from:
- Manufacturers of OTC products (medicines, dietary supplements and other products sold without prescription in pharmacies) dedicated for sale in Hungary
- OTC medicines and dietary supplements wholesalers and retailers active in Hungary in the pharmacy and non-pharmacy distribution channels
- E-commerce enterprises offering medicines available without prescription
- Advertising companies involved in the pharmaceutical and medical business
- Consultants, researchers and academic professionals
- Embassies and government offices
- Financial institutions and private equity funds.
Why to buy the report?
The report will support the readers while conducting a wide range of tasks both on the operational and strategic level:
- Monitoring the market
- Analysing competition
- Budgeting and planning costs
- Building strategy
- Market entry planning.
For an additional price, PMR also offers packages that include updates of this report: “Report + 1 Update” or “Report + 2 Updates”. The above-mentioned packages are only available for purchase directly from PMR sales consultants at: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel. +48 12 3405130.
The packages are dedicated to clients who need market information refreshed more often than once a year. The report and its updates are published within one year. They provide the most current data and expert commentaries. The revised indices, statistics and information will be valuable for the purposes of budgeting, strategic planning and market monitoring.
Click here to read our clients’ testimonials X
„We use PMR's services due to their analysts' extensive experience in market analysis, their high quality and level of engagement in the market research carried out for us. We consider PMR a competent and professional company and recommend them as a reliable partner in the area of economic information and market analysis.” Senior Trade and Investment Adviser, British Embassy in Warsaw
„PMR provides a good service and is always open to discussion. All reports are well structured & are always on time.” Member of the Managment Board, SCA Hygiene Products
„PMR's analysts understand our needs well and the standard of their service has always fully met our expectations. We are looking forward to cooperating with PMR in the future as well.” Senior Trade and Investment Adviser, British Embassy in Warsaw
„It's a great pleasure to cooperate with PMR because of its analysts' wealth of experience in understanding the local market. We consider PMR a competent and professional company which helps us conduct our business. I would also like to state that PMR's team is always ready to respond to emerging customer needs. We can recommend it as a reliable partner.” Business Analyst, Hilti Distribution, Russia
„PMR reports are a serious contribution to the market overview picture, focusing our attention on key events in the industry as well as highlighting both general and specific market indicators. Together, these components are the base for our future forecasts of construction market development and help us to plan our sales.” Market Analyst, Alpha Cement
„As a London-based company, with operations abroad, we looked for the best-in-class Market Intelligence supplier. PMR brought us quality reports that improved our CEE market knowledge and understanding.” Development Manager, GVA Grimley
- Main trends and events on the OTC market in Hungary
OTC market value in Hungary
- OTC market value by distribution channel
- OTC market value by product status (drugs vs dietary supplements)
- Share of OTC products as a proportion of the pharmaceutical market
- Value of the OTC product market between 2009 and 2021
- Value of the dietary supplement market between 2011 and 2021
- OTC product market by therapeutic categories
- Dietary supplement market by therapeutic categories
- Prices of OTC products in Hungary
- Switch from Rx to OTC in Hungary
Bestselling OTC products in Hungary
- OTC products
- OTC drugs
- Dietary supplements
Advertising in Hungary
- Legal framework
- Spending on OTC advertising
Key players in Hungary
- OTC products
- OTC drugs
- Dietary supplements
- Important events pertaining to companies present on the market