- Polish version also available »
- Date of issue: January 2017
- Pages: 146
- Delivery: PDF / online access
Integrated telecommunications services market in Poland 2016
Bundle and multi-play offer analysis
Price from: 2800€
This report is an expert study regarding the segment of integrated telecoms services. This detailed and yet comprehensive analysis presents the bundled sales of telecommunications services for the Polish B2C segment, i.e. households and individual users.
Based on expert interviews with market players and a dedicated consumer survey, this report includes the most up-to-date, accurately verified and methodologically consistent data on the integrated telecommunications services market in Poland.
What is the content of PMR’s report on integrated telecoms services market in Poland?
Detailed information on the market of integrated telecommunications services in Poland:
- The current market situation
- Growth forecasts for the coming years
- Key trends and tendencies on the market
- The structure of the Polish market
- An analysis of telecommunications operators' offers as regards multi-play services
- Players' market shares
- Popularity of using bundled services in the telco industry
- The saturation of the Polish market with telecommunications services and prospects for further services development.
Examples of indicators and data contained in the report include:
- Value of the integrated telecommunications services market in Poland
- Value forecasts of the integrated services market in coming years
- Volume forecasts concerning further market growth
- Number of subscribers to integrated telecoms services, total and broken down by specific bundle types
- Estimated number of subscribers to bundle services and the number of RGUs sold in bundles by different operators
- Prices of bundles offered by telecommunications operators
- Average revenue per user for the operators
- Value shares of different market players
- Volume shares of different operators.
Data obtained directly from enterprises and consumers!
- This report contains high-quality market data, analyses and forecasts thanks to the use of information obtained directly from the market
- Meetings with companies: PMR experts conducted numerous interviews with staff employed by operators active on the market of integrated telecommunications services in Poland
- B2C survey: consumers were asked, for example, about telecommunications services bought in bundles, the reasons for bundle purchases, and their satisfaction with the offering.
A bundled offer (also referred to as a multi-play, integrated or convergent offer) combines at least two of the following services:
- Voice services in fixed-line telephony (PSTN/VoIP)
- Voice services in mobile telephony
- Fixed-line internet access services
- Mobile internet access services (modem + PC)
- Television services.
Who benefits from the analysis?
We recommend the report to managers – including heads of business development, marketing and sales departments – of the following enterprises active on the telecommunications market in Poland or interested in entering the market:
- Telecommunications operators, regardless of their specialisation and segment of activity
- Cable television networks
- Suppliers of telecommunications and network devices.
The use of bundled and integrated offers goes beyond the telecommunications sector and extends to banking services, tourism, energy, gas sales, etc. With that in mind, we also address this report to enterprises from outside the telco sector, such as:
- Banks, insurers and energy companies
- Polish and international financial institutions (banks, brokerage houses, investment funds)
- Consulting, research and business intelligence companies
- Chambers of commerce, professional organisations.
Why to buy the report?
Companies operating on the telecommunications market in Poland can take advantage of this report and in this way expand their market shares and revenues:
- When developing a strategy for the coming years, it is necessary to know market trends, growth forecasts and potential
- When preparing a budget or making financial decisions, hard data on bundled services must be taken into account
- When planning the use of you own customer base, it is worthwhile to find out what the competition is doing
- When outlining the possibilities of cross-selling services to existing customers, it is advisable to find out what the preferences of bundled service users are
- When preparing new offers, companies may take into consideration the market opportunities presented in this report, e.g. alliances and connections between telecommunications services and other services for the mass market.
Click here to read our clients’ testimonials X
„PMR's analysts understand our needs well and the standard of their service has always fully met our expectations. We are looking forward to cooperating with PMR in the future as well.” Senior Trade and Investment Adviser, British Embassy in Warsaw
„PMR provides a good service and is always open to discussion. All reports are well structured & are always on time.” Member of the Managment Board, SCA Hygiene Products
„PMR reports are a serious contribution to the market overview picture, focusing our attention on key events in the industry as well as highlighting both general and specific market indicators. Together, these components are the base for our future forecasts of construction market development and help us to plan our sales.” Market Analyst, Alpha Cement
„We use PMR's services due to their analysts' extensive experience in market analysis, their high quality and level of engagement in the market research carried out for us. We consider PMR a competent and professional company and recommend them as a reliable partner in the area of economic information and market analysis.” Senior Trade and Investment Adviser, British Embassy in Warsaw
„As a London-based company, with operations abroad, we looked for the best-in-class Market Intelligence supplier. PMR brought us quality reports that improved our CEE market knowledge and understanding.” Development Manager, GVA Grimley
„It's a great pleasure to cooperate with PMR because of its analysts' wealth of experience in understanding the local market. We consider PMR a competent and professional company which helps us conduct our business. I would also like to state that PMR's team is always ready to respond to emerging customer needs. We can recommend it as a reliable partner.” Business Analyst, Hilti Distribution, Russia
- Executive summary
Analysis of the market of bundled and integrated services
- Market value and change
Current situation and trends
- SWOT analysis
- Market structure
Findings of PMR's B2C survey on bundled services
- Survey methodology
- Sample overview
- Service saturation and trends
- Bundled telecommunications services in Poland against the background of EU countries
- Development forecasts for the market of integrated and bundled services
Operators' supplementary services, prices and discount policies
Prices of bundled services
- Prices of multi-SIM bundles
- Supplementary services and discounts
- Financial services supplied by telecommunications operators
- Electricity and gas sales
- Supplement: Bundled and integrated services in the B2B segment
- Prices of bundled services
- Profiles of the biggest players on the market of integrated and bundled telecommunications services