Grocery retail in Romania 2016
Market analysis and development forecasts for 2016-2021
Price from: 880€
This report examines the current status and future development prospects for Central Europe’s grocery retail sector. It supplies the latest information on significant companies engaged in grocery sales, from the largest chains to independent sellers in Romania.
What is the content of PMR report on grocery in Romania 2016?
- Evaluations of the largest grocery retail distribution channels in Romania
- Data representing the value of the Central European grocery retail market and each of its key segments
- Detailed profiles of the leaders in CE grocery retail overall and in each of the six countries, containing number of stores, recent sales and expansion strategies moving forward
- Detailed forecasts - publication offers extensive analysis of the plans of top retailers and expected growth trends on the Central European grocery retail market to 2021
- Data from each of six Central European countries to determine similarities and differences in the markets in Romania
Who will benefit from this publication?
- Grocery manufacturers and food processors that supply CE retailers
- Wholesalers in search of new clients
- Banks, financial and investment services providers
- Academic, government and research entities
- Business consultants and market analysts
This analysis will be helpful when...
- Helpful in creating a strategy for business development
- Useful when inserting accurate data into business plans and budgets
- Essential when monitoring market performance and development potential
- Helpful in conducting analyses of the competitive environment
Click here to read our clients’ testimonials X
- Grocery retail in Romania
- Macroeconomic overview
- Value and growth of the grocery market
- Market trends
Channels of distribution
- Discount stores
- Convenience stores
- Top companies on the grocery retail market
- Top chains on the grocery retail market
- Profiles of major players