- Polish version also available »
- Date of issue: August 2016
- Pages: 188
- Delivery: PDF
Cloud computing market in Poland 2016
Market analysis and development forecasts for 2016-2021
Price from: 2000€
This detailed analysis of the Polish cloud computing market presents the latest value and growth data, broken down by the major cloud models: IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, as well as public and private cloud services. It also describes and compares the usage of cloud solutions by small, medium and large organizations from both the private and public sectors.
The report presents profiles of major providers of cloud services – including providers of specialised infrastructure available in the remote model, as well as software vendors and telecommunications operators. The report also describes the current regulatory environment in detail and evaluates the impact of potential legislative changes on the industry in the near future.
Exclusive features of this report include PMR’s indicator with regard to the development of the cloud computing market, fresh information about technology updates, and a comparison of Polish market potential with other cloud computing markets in Central and Eastern Europe.
What is the content of PMR’s report on cloud computing market in Poland?
- Value and development forecasts for the Polish cloud computing market from 2016-2021, as well as for each major segment: SaaS, IaaS and PaaS, as well as private and public cloud models
- Results of a research study about the current situation and future of the cloud computing sector conducted among companies operating on the Polish IT market
- An exclusive PMR indicator that presents the potential of the market and aids in the comparison of development prospects for cloud computing markets in Poland, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Romania, Russia and Ukraine
- Analysis of the opportunities and obstacles currently impacting the Polish cloud computing market
- Differences in cloud computing service usage among small and medium businesses, large enterprises and for public administration
- Analysis of the provision of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud services models offered by IT vendors and telecom operators in Poland
- Technology, industry and consumer trends observed in the cloud computing sector and analysis of their impact on the Polish market
- Dynamics of the competitive environment in the Polish cloud computing sector– leading suppliers, their profits and development strategies
- Forecasts for legislative changes and the expected impact on the cloud computing market in Poland.
Database of cloud computing vendors in Poland 2016
This report also offers a database of more than 170 companies operating within the Polish cloud computing market. Provided free of charge, this list includes a broad spectrum of suppliers representing the various market segments and cloud services provision models – from distributors of the simplest virtualisation solutions and providers of quasi-cloud infrastructure whose domain is the sale of VPS, to complex public cloud platforms and classic SaaS solutions. The database presents:
- Name of the company
- Profile of the vendor
- Company website
- Information about models of implementation and provision of cloud services
- Information about the data centre facilities owned by each company.
Who benefits from the analysis?
PMR clients that typically use this report are specialists and managers of sales, marketing, strategy and development from companies such as:
- Service providers offering XaaS cloud computing solutions (primarily including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Suppliers of IT services designed for the corporate sector
- Software developers
- Data centres operating in Poland
- Telecommunications companies offering cloud data processing services
- Investors and financial services providers
- Industry associations and trade organizations
- Business consultants, market researchers and analysts.
Why to buy the report?
Our clients recommend the use of this report when:
- Creating strategies, operational plans and budgets
- Analysing the growth potential of the cloud computing segment and IT market in Poland
- Planning to enter the Polish cloud computing market
- Expanding company activities with cloud computing technologies and services
- Beginning the use of cloud services
- Conducting an analysis of the competition operating in this market.
Click here to read our clients’ testimonials X
„It's a great pleasure to cooperate with PMR because of its analysts' wealth of experience in understanding the local market. We consider PMR a competent and professional company which helps us conduct our business. I would also like to state that PMR's team is always ready to respond to emerging customer needs. We can recommend it as a reliable partner.” Business Analyst, Hilti Distribution, Russia
„PMR's analysts understand our needs well and the standard of their service has always fully met our expectations. We are looking forward to cooperating with PMR in the future as well.” Senior Trade and Investment Adviser, British Embassy in Warsaw
„As a London-based company, with operations abroad, we looked for the best-in-class Market Intelligence supplier. PMR brought us quality reports that improved our CEE market knowledge and understanding.” Development Manager, GVA Grimley
„PMR provides a good service and is always open to discussion. All reports are well structured & are always on time.” Member of the Managment Board, SCA Hygiene Products
„We use PMR's services due to their analysts' extensive experience in market analysis, their high quality and level of engagement in the market research carried out for us. We consider PMR a competent and professional company and recommend them as a reliable partner in the area of economic information and market analysis.” Senior Trade and Investment Adviser, British Embassy in Warsaw
„PMR reports are a serious contribution to the market overview picture, focusing our attention on key events in the industry as well as highlighting both general and specific market indicators. Together, these components are the base for our future forecasts of construction market development and help us to plan our sales.” Market Analyst, Alpha Cement
- Executive summary
Cloud computing market in Poland
- Value of the cloud computing market
Models of using the service
- Private cloud services
- Cloud computing versus traditional model of using IT resources
- Growth drivers for the cloud computing market
- Key trends on the cloud computing market
Vertical structure of the cloud computing market
- Corporate segment
- Public institutions
- Findings of PMR's cloud computing survey – supply side
- Trends, forecasts and international comparisons
- Growth forecasts for the cloud computing market in Poland
Competitive environment and profiles of cloud computing suppliers
- Competitive environment
Profiles of top players – IaaS and PaaS
- 3S (3S Data Center)
- Asseco Data Systems Poland
- Fujitsu Technology Solutions
- Sinersio Polska
Profiles of top players – SaaS
- Centralny Osrodek Informatyki Gornictwa (COIG)
- Cloud Technologies
- Sagra Technology
- S.E.R. Solutions Polska
- Transition Technologies
Profiles of top players – integrators
- Supplement: Telecommunications operators offering cloud computing and Unified Communications services