- Polish version also available »
- Available in January 2017
- Delivery: PDF / online access
Building repairs and upgrading in Poland 2017
Market analysis and development forecasts for 2017-2022
Price from: 2200€
Renovation and upgrading of buildings is a crucial market segment not just for small and medium-sized contractors – in the first place, it is a key sector for manufacturers of building materials, starting from structural materials through to finishing solutions. The downward pressure on construction costs, which has been observed in the recent years, and the deteriorating quality of numerous types of building materials, as indicated by the industry, will be among the key factors driving the renovation market in the coming years.
In this report, PMR researchers will look at the segments where the share of renovation and upgrading projects is the highest and they will investigate the underlying causes of the trends relying on a number of sources, including the findings of the previous studies of the individual types of building materials. Moreover, forecasts for the coming years for the segment will be prepared based on an array of statistical data.
What is the content of PMR’s report on building repairs and upgrading in Poland?
- The value of renovation/upgrading market in Poland – total value and value by type of building structures
- Analysis of individual sectors of building materials and estimated share of renovation/upgrading work in each product group
- Assessment of the renovation/upgrading market’s growth potential
- Forecasts for the renovation/upgrading sector for 2017-2022
- Analysis of factors with a positive or negative effect on the renovation industry
- The renovation/upgrading sector: individual investors vs enterprises
- The effect of housing cooperatives and home owners associations’ capital outlays on forecasts for renovation and upgrading activity
Who benefits from the analysis?
- Manufacturers of individual types of building materials
- Builders merchants
- DIY builders stores
- Producers and distributors of building equipment and accessories
- Financial institutions
Why to buy the report?
- Analysis of statistical data describing the renovation/upgrading market
- The report can help build a market strategy based on the upgrading sector of the construction industry
- Assessment of the renovation/upgrading sector’s potential
- Identification of key factors affecting the renovation/upgrading sector