Databases & data solutions >
- 150 planned construction projects in Uzbekistan 2017 December 2016
- 100 planned construction projects in Germany 2016 December 2016
- 200 planned construction projects in Poland H2 2016 November 2016
- 200 construction projects planned in Russia H2 2016 October 2016
- 200 planned construction projects in Kazakhstan 2016 September 2016
- 150 planned construction projects in Ukraine 2016 August 2016
- Retail & FMCG
Pharma & healthcare
- Directory of dietary supplements manufacturers and distributors in Poland 2016 July 2016
- Database of pharmaceutical wholesalers in Central Europe 2016 March 2016
- Database of independent pharmacy chains in Poland 2016 February 2016
- Database of public hospitals in Poland 2015 October 2015
- Database of non-public hospitals in Poland 2015 October 2015
- Database of firms on the dietary supplement market in Poland 2015 June 2015
- IT & telecoms
- Retail & FMCG
- Pharma & healthcare
IT & telecoms
- Integrated telecommunications services market in Poland 2016 January 2017
- Telecommunications market in Poland 2016 January 2017
Our think tank produces business reports, forecasts and market data that assist industry professionals in their daily strategic and operational activities. Our expertise covers market sectors including retail, FMCG, construction, pharmaceutical, healthcare, IT and telecommunications. PMR specialises in conducting extensive research on countries in Central and Eastern Europe, and the CIS region.
The business studies PMR produces include market reports and market data that allow for the tracking of essential market events, trends and forecasts. We constantly develop innovative business approaches that facilitate the problem-solving and decision-making processes used by entrepreneurs every day. We aim to help pave our client’s path to success. Our data solutions, among others the Data Analyser tool and our market forecasting tool, have effectively contributed to numerous business development projects. PMR professionals consistently deliver thorough, effective data interpretation on complex issues affecting every sector such as regulatory and legal changes, pricing policies, mergers and acquisitions, industry innovations, planned investments and development forecasts.
PMR Market Insight methodology provides businesses with reliable and dependable data that can be used to evaluate the competitive environment, survey trends in the search for new business and locating potential obstacles on the market, engage in decision-making regarding market entry or expansion, estimate company market share, and evaluate a company’s performance against its competition.